PDA

View Full Version : a total wreck today

trish1955
12-06-06, 08:21
hi i no i have been through this once about 4 weeks ago but my operation had to cancel
and i am now booked for tomorrow i feel so sick its not what i am haveing done its just a polyps in my womb its the fact i have got to have anthestic realy dont want it its like i have been told its got adrenlin in it my body feels full of that 24 7 so i am thinking what if it causes a heart attack i just wished i could calm down i keep thinking god i am bad enough today wat will i be like tomorrow i am so wound up i can,t even write about it thanks for this site trish 1955

Daisybun
12-06-06, 09:29
Aww Trish, sorry about your op being cancelled. i hope that it all goes well tomorrow. The doctors will talk everything through with you and try to alleviate your fears. Try and do some relaxation stuff today, I know its hard. I had a small invetigation under a local and i felt wound up the day before but on the day i just wanted to get it over with. You should get a chance to speak to anaesthetist so explain your s fears and concerns, they monitor you all the way through so don't worry. Will be thinking of you.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

jackie
12-06-06, 14:35
trich you will be fine

many peopel go through this every day and do not die no matter how nervous they are

do what i did when going under for an emergency anasthetic, for a section with my twins, talk to the doctor performing and get the reassurance

i asked him and told him of my fears and he just calmly said, " close your eyes that is what they pay me for, i will see you in 10 minutes and you will see your boys" now close your eyes

try to be as calm as you can

jackie