PDA

View Full Version : I could really do with a friend....

pinkunicorn
13-01-12, 21:30
Hey everyone....I have been suffering with depression for a long,long time. Over 10 years. Although I have friends,they don't understand the depth of desperation I feel inside. I could really do with some support,someone to talk to.... It's driving me mad,this feeling of not knowing where to turn or who I can turn to. Although I know that only I can help myself....and everyday,I keep fighting how I feel,I just need some support.

diane07
13-01-12, 21:31
Hi pinkunicorn

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

pinkdove
13-01-12, 21:55
Hi and :welcome: to nmp.

First of all you are not the only one who can help you, you need some help with your depression, you must talk to friends or family members and tell them exactly how you feel,

I too suffered clinical depression, and needed help i was put on medication, which in time helped, but i would not have gor thro it without the help of friends and family, and this great site,

You will find lots of support here, you are not alone, i wish you all the very best xx

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Oh and bye the way if you need someone from here, feel free to pm me xx

pinkunicorn
13-01-12, 22:21
Sorry,I've made a mess of this....I'm not new to the site...I've been on a while. I meant to start a new thread,not an introducing myself thread! DOH!
I have been in the chat room many times and I find it helpful....I just feel like I could do with someone to talk to more privately sometimes. That's what I'm finding difficult,feeling so alone. Thanks for your kind words Pink Dove... xxx

jaspergrumfuttock
15-01-12, 00:24
No-one understands depression unless you have experienced it but I agree totally with Pink Dove, talking does help and you may be surprised at the support from close friends and family. if you need another ear I would be please to listen anytime I can.
Take care

caroline-j
21-01-12, 22:43
Hi. I dont suffer from Depression. I suffer with Anxiety. Just wanted you to know that if you ever wanted to chat im hear to listen. Hope thats of help to you. All the best. xx