PDA

View Full Version : Gut pain & nausea 24/7

Sit2Know
14-01-12, 00:25
I know several people on her have mentioned this but it has been 7 weeks and at time the pain and nausea eclipses my other anxiety symptoms - or if the anxiety is better the cramps steal the relief.

I has this a could of years ago and had all the invasive tests done and they found nothing - diagnosis - stress/anxiety.

Mine is definitely in my abdomen not my stomach and it is pretty much 24/7 and is worse 15 minutes after eating and when it is bad my whole body feels sick. If anyone else matches these symptoms have the found anything - how long has your been - anything help?

Thanks

Greenman50
14-01-12, 01:22
I,ve had stomach /ibs issues for ages , ibs 20 years , excess acid 14 months .
My ibs did go for years , i,m no longer sure if i have ibs or excess acid or both :blush:

7 weeks is nothing for it to settle , trust me . The more you worry the worse it seems as you focus on it and worry makes it worse .
Its good to know previous tests have been all clear , i,m no DR but from my experience its just a flare up and nothing to worry about and just needs rideing out :weep:

See your dr to put your mind at rest but ibs can really seem like something else as the pain can be really bad .
Take a look at the links to ibs under health worries on the left hand side of this page , its very helpfull and will put your mind at rest .

:yesyes:

Sit2Know
14-01-12, 02:43
Mel

My bowel movements are all normal - I was told it could not be IBS because of this