PDA

View Full Version : Any advice

Sophie123
14-01-12, 07:20
I have woken up this morning and I feel worse then ever. I feel really spaced out and it feels like I have taken drugs or something. I am really shaky and jerky and my eyes feel all funny!!! It is reallly horrible. I am meant to take day 4 dose and I really cant face it. What should I do?????:weep: Did anyone else feel like this??

nicola1980
14-01-12, 07:53
Yep i was exactly the same, the first 2 weeks are the worst, what dose are you on? you could try halving it for a few days? xx

Sophie123
14-01-12, 10:24
Hi Nicola, I have already cut it down to half. Just taking 10mg. I have just taken day 4 I just hope these side effects subside soon. I am already getting myself in a state at the thought of how I will feel in a few hours. I am finding it really hard but I am determined not to give up this time!!! Just want the panic to subside:weep:

nicola1980
14-01-12, 10:37
I know exactly how you feel and its truly awful :hugs: but it will pass, id recommend taking 10mg for about 2 wks before you go to 20mg x x

Sophie123
14-01-12, 11:06
I know exactly how you feel and its truly awful :hugs: but it will pass, id recommend taking 10mg for about 2 wks before you go to 20mg x x

Thanks Nicola, I am really grateful for your advice. You are really helping me through this difficult time. I just feel like I am taking a step backwards as it makes me feel like when I first experienced panic attacks!!!! I just want to stop feeling so scared all the time:weep:

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

Yep i was exactly the same, the first 2 weeks are the worst, what dose are you on? you could try halving it for a few days? xx

Did you get a funny feeling in your chest?? I have just started to get it the last 2 days and that in itself is bringing on panic:weep: