PDA

View Full Version : prickly feeling at the end of your bladder

PinkRoxy
14-01-12, 07:51
Lately ive been getting this prickly feeling at the end of my bladder its there when I empty it and its there when my bladder plays tricks on me and says that its full when it is so not.

I feel like I need to relieve the pain by going to the toilet and its comforting to stay on the toilet and it also kind of stings and kind of burns when I wee followed with this funny sensation.

When i am off the toilet I feel like I need to constantly hold that area to get rid of the pain otherwise its there casuing great discomfort enough to make me want to cry because I cant stand this feeling.

I have bladder issues before but nothing like this and plus ural drink will releive it for a short time and then it would come back.

I am on antibiotics for a throat infection started them yesterday and so my bladder is in perfect condition today and I hope it stays that way, I dont know what made it all of a sudden feel better but I'm scared its going to come back it was so horrible that I dont want to have it again.

I forgot to tell my doctor the other day as I was concentrating on my throat but I feel like I dont need to see her again because today it feels better but do you think I should mention it to her?

Stormsky
14-01-12, 08:50
See how you feel in a day or so, doesnt sound anything serious..could it by cystitis? or maybe its the anitbiotics passing through that caused it.. but if it comes back then check with your gp

PinkRoxy
14-01-12, 19:10
Thanks. yeah I was tested for UTIs I few times last year and it didnt show up as any infection.
My bladder is great again today which is good it just felt so bad last week and have been having bladder problems since last April and Ive been living off ural since then.

Im still keeping my fingers crossed it stays pain free because its awesome to have it after not having it for so long.