PDA

View Full Version : Trembling & Jittering

Sit2Know
14-01-12, 22:05
My friend who does not have internet connection asked to ask the group this. She trembles and jitters internally all the time. Sometimes when she sits still it stops or reduces but all she has to do is stand up and walk 10 feet and it starts. She is on no medication - has pretty severe anxiety and has been going on for two years.

I don’t have this so I told her I would ask

mallan82450
14-01-12, 22:30
I've noticed I have a mild case of this but only on a morning and it started when I began taking Prozac 3 months ago. It doesn't bother me though and goes once I get up.

Stormsky
14-01-12, 23:44
Has she seen her GP? or had any counselling? i would defo suggest if she hasnt , she should have a chat with GP. Anxiety can cause so many symptons, and including what your friend has with trembling... i used to feel like my inner core was trembling... its sounds quite severe if she is physically trembling, so would go to GP. You dont have to accept meds if you dont want them, i dont take them anymore, i used to but i feel they just mask the problem, dont cure it... i know they help some people to get through day to day life though... Exercise, diet, lifestyle are all things to look out too... I take a really good vit b complex which really helps me now.

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Just read your post again, and you did say trembling internally..which is what i felt, but still visit GP id say.

Sit2Know
15-01-12, 00:02
She has been to two doctors and they dont know what it is

Stormsky
15-01-12, 00:14
Thats not great, most doctors should recognise anxiety, they say in the UK that at least one patient a day that a doctor sees is an anxiety case... what did they they to her? they must have had some opinion?