PDA

View Full Version : New anxiety symptoms

Girl_Interrupted
14-01-12, 22:25
Does anyone experience new anxiety symptoms that u've not had b4, or old symptoms u dont have anymore.

I ask this because I always used to suffer from indigestion all the time, but very rarely get it anymore, I never got IBS but have that now!! never used to suffer lightheadedness get that now amongst others, over the years my anxiety symptoms seem to change, anymore else have this too?

Thanks x

StressCase
14-01-12, 22:52
My anxiety symptoms have changed so many times over the years. I can relate to the indigestion/IBS one. I had IBS for years, then that calmed down while I had indigestion for a while. I've had muscle twitches, missing heart beats, muscle pains, to name just a few. Some symptoms go away, but they can come back too.

pablo22
14-01-12, 22:58
can totally relate to the lightheadedness... just started getting this recently its sooo annoying! have had bowel problems for yrsssssssss though lol + always have acid indigestion, almost have a panic attack at the thought of there being no Rennie in the house lol

ewood79
14-01-12, 23:34
Symptom swapping sucks but it's what we do when we are anxious.... It's like we get over one and boom another one is there!