PDA

View Full Version : new life

stevesmj
14-01-12, 23:45
I am grateful that over the course of my suffering, i have become more in tune with who i really am and what i should be doing in order to stay healthy. i never knew that things would turn out how they have. but i have become happy with what i have become.
my sufferings with high anxiety and panic of all sorts destroyed my life for many years and, having seen the inside of the asylum and prison and lived in fear for so long i can say that i am grateful for the grace that i now know. my brushes with institutions and the like were not only about anxiety and panic but they played a major part.
the greatest fears that i have nowdays are the ones when i think that i will turn back into what i was! the shadow of the bogey man. they are short lived and sooner or later i see sense.
the great secret of the new life is learning to let go of the old one. easier said than done i know. but it can be done.

best regards
steve

Stormsky
14-01-12, 23:47
Like they say even a second ago is now the past... keep looking forward, tomorrow is the first day of your life...