PDA

View Full Version : down below

Em.ma
15-01-12, 13:07
Hi.Every now and then ive been getting a stinging/itchy feeling down below and my urine stinks every time.
For the last week ive been wearing the same trousers to bed without underwear on. At the time i dont even think about it but now i worry ive picked up an infection from it. Am i safe to see how it goes/if it gets worse see the doc next week sometime? Im worried my kindeys/bladder/other organs in that area will get damaged.
I also have severe chest pains to aswell today. they really hurt. and i worry anxiety is killing my heart as my blood pressure/pulse must be hight a lot of the time.

Harribo
15-01-12, 13:14
It might just be a urine/water/bladder infection? My fiance gets this like once or twice a year with the same symptoms minus the chest pain. So I should imagine that's just anxiety? Try drinking lots of cranberry juice and book an appointment to see your doctor they will just put you on a course of anti biotics and hers seems to clear up after a week. Hope that kinda helps :) x

Em.ma
15-01-12, 20:13
Thanks. yer i feel a slight something when i go the loo to.

I just went to visit my friend to pick up something and his dog went mad. he jumped at me and hit my tooth and it bled a lot and if my friend hadnt pulled him away i have no doubt he would of bit me. my tooth hurts now :(.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Also can heat from a laptop cause cancer. for years i put it on my thigh and constatnly had burn from it. today i used it without a book again and ive got the burn pain back.

tnt808
15-01-12, 20:21
Hi,

Please, please don't take this the wrong way, but isn't this similar to another issue you've had with *down below*? And if I remember right you also wore the same pants for a while- or am I wrong?

I think maybe changing your clothes daily and making sure that you are clean down there will seriously take care of some of these worries for you hun xx

Em.ma
15-01-12, 20:47
no thats ok. yer it is the same issue im having again. i normally bathe before bed and then shower in the morning quickly. as i got hot in the day and at night time to.

Liliana83
16-01-12, 21:23
Another issue down below...? Why not contribute to the other threads you started...:shrug: