PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Sideboard
15-01-12, 13:54
Hello. I've been using this site a hell of a lot over the past two years but have only just registered :blush:. I would like to thank all the contributors to the site for the so helpful information that finally convinced me I was not the only one in the world who felt I was going mad :).
Been off the citalopram for almost a year now - proof that you can get through it. Still have the occasional "dark" day (that's why I'm here) but the glass is heading towards half-full I'm hoping.

nomorepanic
15-01-12, 13:56
Hi Sideboard

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

william wallace
15-01-12, 23:28
:welcome:Howdy

LilyPad1991
16-01-12, 00:46
Hello! I'm new too, but have been reading posts on here for a few years too. It's always good to hear of people who have managed to come off medication. It's my personal ultimate goal :) hope you are well!

venusbluejeans
17-01-12, 16:42
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: