PDA

View Full Version : pain after eating.....

Topsy17
15-01-12, 16:16
I am new to the forum....and I have had panic attacks for so many years...then after a close friend killed on motorbike for some reason they just melted away....no idea why...life been good for 18 months...then cos I am a bit poorly it floods back...pain in back near shoulder blades after eating...bile indigestion ....feel dizzy and under weather...then have bouts if feeling ok....doc said poss not gall bladder...shame cos its fixable so wd have been ok with that....back to see my doc this week but its frightening worrying about those poss horrid things it could be...but being as positive as I can......also wanted to say fantastic forum for everyone who suffered from stress, anxiety and panics...its such a lonely existence when family and friends, tho supportive just don't understand....and so many of the symptoms I read I have had....just try and be and positive if u can......dig deep and know your.all not alone.....xxx will post what docs says during week.....

Greenman50
15-01-12, 20:37
Hi mate

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum :yesyes:

My mum had gall bladder issues , which was being sick / acid and bile , which got dismissed as gall bladder as it was on and off . Eventually it was a blocked bile duct with a stone .
When it was found out it was sorted quickly .
Chin up buddy we always think the worse .
:hugs: