PDA

View Full Version : Can't go on like this ....

whitevanman
15-01-12, 21:39
I have suffered with HA for a few years now but I have never been worse than I have been for the past few months, every little thing I get wrong I think the worst.
I lost my father when he was 48 years old and Im convinced I will die around the same age I even tell people I dont look towards the future as I wont be around to see it..
Just recently I have a annoying pain just where my gallbladder is, i had a ultrasound done last year and there were no stones, can they grow that quick? it feels like Im having a gallbladder attack but Ive had this for about 3 weeks now surely I would be very ill by now if it was my gallbladder.
I did the usual google thing which I know is fatal, and I just end up making myself more stressed and aggravating my IBS and GERD issues that I already have such a vicious circle, about ready to give up.

Topsy17
15-01-12, 22:15
I am suffering from poss gallbladder u can have attacks for a while then they go off..gb tho painful is totally sortable...my pain for last week in shoulder blades....under ribs and felt so bad...but its easing off...also I am adopted and found my natural mum does at 46 and I am nearing that age and I have same thoughts....but I keep telling myself its ok....but its hard....u will be ok....u will carry on.....dig deep and I hope u get through it....your not alone .....maybe counselling ....I did it and was surprised by the positive effect it had....it was a help....

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

That sd read my mum died at 46....

Stormsky
15-01-12, 23:06
Hi
Pop to the GP to be reassured...