PDA

View Full Version : stomache probs

Lindalou64
12-06-06, 17:57
now ive beem to my docs with many test with my stomache..i wake everyday like i have the bad flu and have to get sick i have suffered w/ agraphobia panic anxirty for 17 yrs i had it somewhat undercontrol till this new symptom came feeling sick anyone else get this my doc says its long term stress and if it is isnt there anyhting they can give me to calm my stomache im desperate..thanls Linda

whatisitnow
12-06-06, 18:24
My 9 yr old gets this. Was like morning sickness! But shes 9 [^] She can get it for days then it goes and within a few weeks its back again. It is stress with her, she hates school it seems. Not too sure what you can do about it sorry.

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

janie
13-06-06, 15:13
Hi Linda

My daughter also had a bout of wretching in the morning. She's 15 so I feared the worse!!! Anyway had all blood tests and everything was fine. The sickness seemed to be stress related but we couldn't put our finger on what she was stressed about. She loves school, nice boyfriend etc.

Anyway when she got the blood test results I think she calmed and it has now passed. Took about 6 weeks though.

Hope this helps. xx