PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend any herbal tablets to take away anxiety?

brucey
15-01-12, 23:51
When I get anxious or over-excited I get the ectopics, the heart flutters. Can anyone recommend anything to help with 'instant relaxation' that I could take, say before a big work presentation. I don't want drugs. Does camomile tea work. what is Bach's Rescue Renedy? Has anyone tried Calms? If anything works for you, please share it. Thanks

Stormsky
15-01-12, 23:57
hi
you could try rescue remedy, i recall it did work initially for me... but Kalms did nothing.... Herbal tea is good all round to drink... For overall everyday i take Jarrows B Right vits. I came off meds 5 months ago... been taking the Jarrows and feeling good, my moods lifted, feel calm too...

nomorepanic
16-01-12, 00:30
Rescue Remedy - see what I sell in the online shop here

saro
16-01-12, 00:46
I used to use something called 'quiet life' from holland and barratt. They calmed me down slightly but I wasnt sure if it was just the fact that I was expecting that to happen.

mandshere2000
16-01-12, 05:57
Hi could anyone tell me are the jarrows vitamins and were would I get these from. Manda

lourah1989
16-01-12, 08:47
hi hun
i use vitamin b complex every day and take 1 vitamin disolvable a day also!
i find this helps alot over the years iv tryed many diffrent vitamins, what works for one normally doesnt work for another stay clear of st johns warts and things like kalms these are likley to agrevate the anxiety even more so ... also a healthy balanced diet normally does the trick cutting out booze and caffine and working out does work althought u have to be determined if you want to use exercise and food to control it hope your okay take care x

Stormsky
16-01-12, 12:53
Hi could anyone tell me are the jarrows vitamins and were would I get these from. Manda

Jarrows B Right... you can get on amazon.
they are a high quality B vit s.
read up on them and the reviews on them.

tim1972
08-06-13, 01:29
Give Relax-V a try. I use it and it works well for me. The good thing about this product is that it is all-natural and herbal. You can buy it online.

Leah52
08-06-13, 02:57
Oat straw tea is supposed to help anxiety, I use one big handful with one quart of water. I used it a lot during pregnancy, haven't tried it lately with acute anxiety.

PeterV
08-06-13, 07:05
panic free .co .nz

This program cures anxiety, trust me :) Enjoy

Freaked
08-06-13, 15:16
My favourite combination is valerian and passionflower. A bit of hops added in is great is you want to sleep. Doesn't hit you too hard or anything, just brings a nice sense of equilibrium I find. Holland and barrett has a lot of good stuff.

OliviaD
09-06-13, 09:51
I take valerian when needed - and herbal tea before sleeping. I buy a loose mix made by the herbalist's, supermarket stuff is not as good.

fruity
09-06-13, 13:39
i believe bugger the vits and all that false stuff. stick with naturel. water,fruit and exercise