View Full Version : Back to work worries

kittikat
16-01-12, 12:34
Hello all, I am going back to work tomorrow after being off for 10 weeks with anxiety/panic disorder. I am really anxious today (and I had been doing really well the past couple of weeks) at the very thought...don't know how I am going to cope :wacko: any advice would be really helpful. By the way, I am on diaz, 4mg 3 times a day...think I may need an extra dose just to get myself out of the door in the morning!! It's a phased return, only doing 2 days this week and will discuss further plan with my manager for next couple of weeks. Thanks for reading, anxiously await any advice to help me cope!! :blush:

kittikat
16-01-12, 12:50
Thanks Natalie, I know what you are saying is true, this demon anxiety just seems to take over my head. I too had a breakdown, and at the moment I just feel something will happen and send me spiralling back down that hole again :wacko: The meds are great and have really helped, but I know I will soon have to start reducing the dose and get to that point where I will have to cope on my own all over again.
I am glad to hear that you are doing well, and congrats on the baby news...something really positive for you to focus on.
Thank you :bighug1: