PDA

View Full Version : my running diary

tomohawk
16-01-12, 13:34
hey guys :)
so on this thread i will be posting an update of my training progression and how my time is doing so you guys can help keep an eye on me to make sure i get round the whole 13 miles

ok training has begun! and ouch!!! my legs hurt!! but im doing ok i ran about 6 miles this morning in about 43-44 mins if i can keep this up and push my self a little harder through out training i should be able to be very close to my 1.45 im hoping to get in the portsmouth multi terrain half marathon

please leave messages of support here for me and for ted (who shall be looking after me on my way around the course)

RosieXXX
16-01-12, 14:37
Hi tomohawk,

It sounds like you are making good time with your practice runs. I hope ted is keeping up with you. Look forward to hearing how you progress - good luck :)

bluesparkle
16-01-12, 18:28
keep at it tom :yesyes:
you will be fine and we will all be proud of you whatever time you do it in.
have printed sponsor forms today so off to nag everyone now. :D

NMPTed
16-01-12, 20:10
Hi tomohawk,

It sounds like you are making good time with your practice runs. I hope ted is keeping up with you. Look forward to hearing how you progress - good luck :)

what do you mean keeping up? I am so much faster than Tom he is the one that needs to keep up with me :winks:

william wallace
16-01-12, 21:15
Well done in advance:)

tomohawk
17-01-12, 22:14
thank you william and ted you do nothing but speak the truth how about who ever wins between us buys the first round? :P thank you mum im gonna give it my all so be prepared for ALOT of pain afterwards haha

tomohawk
18-01-12, 18:19
UPDATE!!!!!! ok so my second training session i did 5.5 miles in just over half an hour.... this means i have beat my 10k time yet again ...... maybe this 1.45 for 13 miles is doable im feeling good!!!!

william wallace
18-01-12, 20:11
Go for it:D

RosieXXX
19-01-12, 17:09
Well done tom - at this rate you will catching up with ted :D

tomohawk
24-01-12, 22:31
hey guys so heres my update training going really well ted has arived at mine and is now training with me spuring each other on and i am getting quite excited i think ted is too sponsers are rolling in slowly and im still to find out how you guys can sponser (im on it and as soon as i know i will let you all know) thank you all for my support so far i have a good feeling about this race!

tomohawk
31-01-12, 13:02
woooo 12 days to go!!!!!!

tomohawk
05-02-12, 16:28
We looked into setting up NMP on the "Just giving" site but its £15 a month to join and then they take a percentage of all funds raised.

You can donate by clicking on this link:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate

You can enter any amount you want to.

gary_2.0
11-02-12, 10:23
Well done for all the training you've put into this event on behalf of the No More Panic forum.

Still time to thank Tom and get your sponsorship in. Every penny helps keeps NMP online and free, so go ahead and click now: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate

Weather set to be dry for tomorrow's run Tom. See you there. Best of luck mate :)

tomohawk
11-02-12, 11:22
Thank you Gary getting really quite excited now!!!