PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon =)

olivia_connor
16-01-12, 14:31
Hello All...

My name is Olivia and I think I have GAD. I was diagnosed with PND when I had my son (2 years ago) and have been on and off medication since, I started on Fluxotine initially and was then moved to Citalopram in June 11' I have been on this since then and haven't missed a dose. I think the depression is under control however since June I have noticed more and more anxiety, A fear of going outdoors, a fear to do something new, just a general fear that's constantly in the pit of my stomach... It can get so bad sometimes I give myself diarrhea, find myself feeling sick and/or being sick, and I usually cant pinpoint exactly what it is that's triggered it. Do any of you have any tips or advice to offer while I wait for CBT referral from GP... 12 week minimum wait!

diane07
16-01-12, 14:32
Hi olivia_connor

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

william wallace
16-01-12, 21:09
Hi Olivia and:welcome: There's a sub forum for Citalopram users where you'll find loads of info good and bad, and stuff that will scare the shit out of you. It's like a sort of glee club:D

venusbluejeans
17-01-12, 16:44
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: