PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Zander
16-01-12, 18:33
Hi all my name is Alexander but get called Zander i have suffered with anxiety on and off for about 12 years, it all started after my youngest daughter was born with Microcephaly and cerebal palsy.
When i took my first panic attack i thought i was taking a heart attack and it took a few years to believe the doctors it was anxiety.
i was finally put on prozac which i was on for 3 years and can off them and was doing fine.
Then in 2009 my youngest was diagnosed with an occult malignancy and again i coped well keeping it together for my baby and my family. Then in mid 2011 the doctors told us that my girls bloods have returned to normal and they can not explain what happened but we dont care.
Downside by the end of last year Oct/Nov my anxiety struck really bad i was put on Citalopram.
This is when i found this site and it really helped.

diane07
16-01-12, 18:34
Hi Zander

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

william wallace
16-01-12, 21:04
Hi Zander and:welcome:

Pugh80
17-01-12, 13:07
Hello Zander! I'm new here too and glad to meet you. :)

Zander
17-01-12, 16:16
Glad to meet you to. I was glad i found this site when i did it really helped me and gave me inspiration.:D

paula lynne
17-01-12, 16:21
Welcome along to a great forum Zander, glad you found us! :welcome:

venusbluejeans
17-01-12, 16:48
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

olivia_connor
17-01-12, 17:25
Hi Zander, Im new as of yesterday and sympathise with you... I you ever need to talk, Feel free to message me =)

Olivia
x