PDA

View Full Version : Cold and sweating when throwing up?

Worried_Male
16-01-12, 20:37
Ok well i picked up a stomach bug off my son and as you can imagine i don't feel great. Constant vomiting and diarrhea.

My concern is that when i'm about to be sick my anxiety goes in to overdrive and i get so sweaty i look like i've just got out of the bath despite being freezing cold.

Also missed my citalopram today as i will probably just bring it up. Is it ok to miss a day?

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

Also any advice to get rid of this bug quicker will be greatly appreciated.

mum-of-4
17-01-12, 12:47
Hiya

when I am sick I get exactly the same feeling as you. I break out in a cold sweat and get all shivery. I think it's a combination of the bug getting out of your system and your anxiety. My husband was ill a few weeks ago and he was sweating so much that his t shirt was soaked and I had to change the bedding. Yet he said he was freezing cold and shivering at the same time.

I HATE sickness bugs more than anything!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Worried_Male
17-01-12, 23:56
I have finally recovered and i'm feeling better again. Thank God that's over with.

It's one of the worst feelings you can imagine. Even turning my head slightly made me feel sick.

anitaa
18-01-12, 09:46
glad you are feeling better, i get that when im sick too nothing to worry about, my post is too late!:)