PDA

View Full Version : I know im suffering with bad anxiety with my acid reflux comes back

Em.ma
16-01-12, 21:07
I always know when im in high times of anxiety as i get bad acid/burping all the time lol. does anyone else get this?
also today i used my brush (just now) to clean my teeth and it tasted like cleaning product and then i switched to a new brush my mum had bought and it was fine :S. im scared my dads used it to clean with. his alseep now and my mum will just shout if i mention it to her.

Em.ma
16-01-12, 21:14
Ok. what i meant is my brush tasted like stuff you would clean with. bleach for example and i tried a new brush and it was ok after that and tasted normal. so i wondered as i left my brush on a shelf in the kitchen whether he had used it to clean.
I'm having counesseling at the moment but its just diffuclt still

Em.ma
17-01-12, 21:16
todays been another bad day :( my chest hurts. and in the shower this morning lots of thick mucus was pouring out my nose. but i dont have a runny/blocked nose.

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

it just baffles me why i had a huge run of mucus and now i have nothing :\

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

its also made me think again bout cancer.
i used to use my laptop on my legs and would have constant burn from it (ive given up now doing that)
also pain in gums when brushing, yellow spots on gums, cut gums, black bits on gum. pain around nose, pain in nose etc. and now this THICK mucus poured out my nose earlier.

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

also i have one tooth which bleeds/hurts when brushed.
i also cut another gum and brushed to hard there but thats healed and doesnt hurt anymore so the pain/blood in other gum cant be a cut as its been there for months. i am so terrifed of cancer.
I'm having counessling and i'm really trying hard but when i speak to her the most shes ever really said is "hmm and mmm" no real advice/techniques to calm down even though i ask her constantly about it

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

she will always say stuff like "does it help if u tell you are young and not likely to fall ill with anything life threating" and i say no it doesn't help me as i still think what if etc etc and thats what HA is. and i just get a "hmm" in reply or something.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

I want to ask if i can see another counesller but i feel rude and cruel to her. shes a nice enough person but its just no good to me what she suggests.

CONS
17-01-12, 21:21
Yes the burping thing is very common.

Go see a dentist about your teeth, bleeding gums need to be addressed.

Ask for a new toothbrush, they are cheap these days.

Em.ma
17-01-12, 21:24
i will do. i cant sleep with worry over it lol

Greenman50
17-01-12, 22:13
Hi Emma

I read a lot of your posts but don,t really no what to say to help :weep:

All what you have just posted are common everyday things that cause aches / pains / discomfort but as a HA sufferer they are causeing you anxiety .
My only HA worry is my stomach as its constant at the moment so i know how hard it is to get these worrys out of your mind .
Do you ever go for a long walk , do exercise , do anything to distract the mind onto nicer thoughts ? I,m convinced thats what turned me around (eventually )

Take care , i don,t like to see a young person in so much anxiety , things will improve but it does take time

x

Em.ma
18-01-12, 16:03
No its ok. You dont have to say anything. Its just that i cant tell my family or friends so i post here just to tell someone- i don't necessarly want the reasarance.
Today i have severe chest pains and arm pain in my elbow. ive had chest pains before but these pains were so bad i was in tears and couldnt get out of bed this morning until i had two sets of painkillers :( and even they didnt work really.
I do go for walks at least three times a week now.
Thank you. take care x

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

i was thinking it was my heart. ive had pain before there but never as painful as this. i couldnt move out of bed and was crying. chest pain has gone now but im getting shooting pains in my elbow (left) every now and then. doesnt hurt to press against unless i press a lot but then my whole body does.m
I just want to tell someone as i know people here get it. I'm not out for reasurrance.
I'm priting my threads of to show my counsller tommoorow x