PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and b12 deficiency

chelley27
16-01-12, 23:41
does anyone know if these two are linked. a few years back i was told i had super low b12 levels and the b12 vitamin protects the nervous system, as anxiety is all about the nervous system, does anyone know if this could be the reason for most of our anxiety???? x:weep::ohmy:

william wallace
17-01-12, 10:03
I had a look at vitb12 on Wiki just now. It makes interesting reading, they says its vital for keeping your brain healthy, helps folks with Alzheimers and eases depression.
I'll have a pint of that please:)

Loubeelou
17-01-12, 11:19
This is certainly very interesting! I was very kindly recommended the Jarrows B Right vits from another member here and I have just started taking them today. The reviews are fantastic, check them out and see what you think x

Stormsky
17-01-12, 12:14
hi
Yes being deficient in B vits will definately cause all sorts of anxiety/depression/cognitive probs.... I take Jarrows B right...

clc
17-01-12, 13:14
Hi Chelley I am also B12 deficient although I now have injections every 3 months. It could be down to that although I have gone through a long list of what could have caused my anxiety! Definately get your levels checked again maybe you need the injection like me as it is quite common!

amandaj
17-01-12, 14:03
i also have the injection not sure if is related to anxiety never been told it is by the dr i also have 3 monthly injections if your vb12 levels are low u wont feel very well as above said best to get checked again xx