PDA

View Full Version : Someone must know what this is please help

gregcool
17-01-12, 19:40
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has experienced what I experience for some time now nearly a year in my day just randomly I will get the thoughts that I am watching myself almost as if I was looking out from behind me at myself.,, if I was about to put some rubbish into the dustbin it feels as if I anticipate that I am going to do it I get a thought that I will put the rubbish in the bin.. before I do it ...where as *normally you would just walk up to the bin without any real thought and put the rubbish in the bin it's like some sort of commentary for me I am watching myself do it also I get this feeling of derealisation where every single sound around me is heard my mind tuned into everything i hear all the sounds at once it's really weird and feels very unsafe I then get a very strong feeling of insecurity come over me and feel unsafe ...the main thing for me is this feeling that I am watching myself like a spectator especially when I'm on my own I feel like I am just waiting and watching myself wondering how uncomfortable I'm feeling being around just myself . I feel as if I am in an alien world for that time period and nothing feels normal *then it would just go after 10 minutes or so can anyone relate to this

Stormsky
17-01-12, 21:04
hi
yes i had depersonalization and derealisation... all symptons of anxiety, they are not an illness in themselves thankgod...they will go away in time, its just your anxiety and tired mind cant cope and want to rest, so they supposedly protect us by giving these sensations....not a nice way to protect us id say! ... it is horrible though, even though i dont get it now, i can still recall it well...

CONS
17-01-12, 21:29
Exactly this ^

Wont last for too long, its all normal bodily activity.

gregcool
17-01-12, 22:05
Thanks for the responses guys, it's reassuring to hear your words. I did have this years ago when I was about 25 , it lasted for 3 years and then it was full on nearly the whole of my day and night I was like it.
This time it's on and off in my day or night. I ope it leaves me alone soon I hate it