PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety - Causing dizzyness and slight head twitches?

jakesmummy
17-01-12, 19:57
Hi

I had a really bad migrane on New Years Eve and it lasted 2 days, with nausea. This made me panic as I had never had one before. I googled it and 'brain tumour' came up. My mind then went into overdrive. I then started getting pressure in my forehead. I went to Drs, she said it was sinus inflammation and have me beconase spray. It made the pressure worse, I then realised I was using it wrong, once I started using it correctly it made the pressure better, but then after 3 days of use I felt dizzy. Once again I googled and dizzyness is the sign of a brain tumour, so I went back to Drs as I was in a right state. Dr said my eye pressure was normal, and I was showing signs of anxiety. I stopped using the spray and the dizzyness decreased. Today, at work (I use computers all day) my head appears to be twitching. No one else can noice it but I can feel it. Not all the time, only when I think about it?! Is this a sign of anxiety?

My mum was had cancer for the last 7 years and it has made me really anxious over everything.

Thanks

Stormsky
17-01-12, 21:46
hi
sounds like classic anxiety symptons to me....