PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever have those rare moments?

Harribo
17-01-12, 22:03
Do you ever have those rare moments where for a split second or a minute or forever how long you just feel free of anxiety? I was feeling quite anxious today and as I was lieing down with my fiance and I just looked up to her and smiled and felt free of anxiety....it actually felt weird and strange to feel like the old me even if it was only for around 10 seconds . Obviously my thoughts started to come back. But it just goes to show even for a split second we can be normal haha.

Anyone else have this?

Harry x

Stormsky
17-01-12, 22:10
yep, i have a few seconds of dare i say 'happiness'... and also do you notice that in your dreams you are anxiety free,,, need to bring that through to real world!

StressCase
17-01-12, 22:10
I've had health anxiety for over 15 years and I do every so often go through phases when I feel close to 'normal' and can continue like this for a while if I avoid my triggers. It is a wonderfully free feeling and one I wish I could hold on to all the time. But, it's good to know that feeling can occur and I think that as I get better with understanding myself and my problem I can keep that feeling for more of the time and eventually all the time!

crystal17
17-01-12, 22:11
Very rarely, usually when I've had a drink lol....but then reality hits.

EmmerLooeez
17-01-12, 22:46
My anxiety is a very on/off thing. I probably only suffer with health anxiety for around 6 months or less of the year and then I have a few months of freedom from it. (I still have other anxieties, just not health)

Living with this, it really makes one appreciate the good days. - Even though sometimes it's just a couple of hours.

Greenman50
17-01-12, 22:55
Haribbo .......you are in luvvvvvvvvvvvvv fella :yesyes:

I can,t remember that far back but i get these rare moments now from a 4 pack and a valium .

Stormsky
17-01-12, 23:00
Haribbo .......you are in luvvvvvvvvvvvvv fella :yesyes:

I can,t remember that far back but i get these rare moments now from a 4 pack and a valium .

this is true, Haribbo should be happy all the time!!!

bettykitten
17-01-12, 23:01
Hmmm, I don't know. I have days where I feel happy but the anxiety is lurking there just waiting to come out. I can't remember the last time I felt truly happy/relaxed to be honest.

Harribo
17-01-12, 23:21
this is true, Haribbo should be happy all the time!!!

I am very happy but I am very anxious and feel on edge all the time. Its weird and yes I am very much in love. We just got our first house together and our currently trying for a baby :)