PDA

View Full Version : anyone else get red and blotchy on their neck/chest?

Blotchy Girl
18-01-12, 03:34
Anytime I get upset, anxious, angry, and always during a panic attack, I get these red blotches all over my neck and chest. They aren't raised like hives but are very hot to the touch. Takes around 20 minutes to go away after I have calmed down, but is embarrassing. People are always asking if I'm having an allergic reaction to something. Anyone have this and a good remedy?

Greenman50
18-01-12, 08:52
Not had it myself but i have seen it on other people under stress at meetings , school , etc etc .

Its very common

Blotchy Girl
19-01-12, 00:42
Really? I never see others with it. I had an interview today within my current company for a higher position. I wore a turtleneck to hide it, but I swear it almost felt like it was going to start creeping up my chin and onto my face! It has to be some sort of allergic reaction? To stress? It is so embarrassing. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one though! :) helps.

miss_moose
20-01-12, 11:18
I don't have a remedy but I do get that,and a burning face too so you're not alone x

juanne
21-01-12, 13:18
Hi ! Yes i get the same thing, and my daughter does too, the blotches are all over my chest up my neck and on my face too... my cheeks burn and i look and feel ridiculous - always get them in a stressful situation, or sometimes even when talking to someone. Think the more you worry about them the more it happens. I am like you always wear polo neck or scarf if i know im going to be in a stressful position... always have to wear a scarf when i go to the doctors or dentist, even sometimes if im going out for an evening.. :blush:

Blotchy Girl
21-01-12, 23:00
Awww...I'm sorry you suffer from this too! Everyone! I do feel better that I'm not alone though, so thank you :) I wish there was some way to cure it though!

quickman
22-01-12, 23:46
Got them on my chest. Pain in the arse they are,.