PDA

View Full Version : Are these any good for panic/anxiety?

AngelHeart
18-01-12, 07:52
As the title says reaaly, was on fluxetine but the side effects were horrendous so I've come off them, going to see Dr later so really want to know which ones are best for my panic and anxiety.

Thank you xx

nicola1980
18-01-12, 08:18
Hi my sister takes sertraline and hardly had any side effects and its turned her life around, i take citalopram but had rough time starting them, good luck x x

swanlinnet
05-02-12, 03:11
Sertraline are so useful. Once you get used to how they affect you you are almost certain to realise just how beneficial they can be.

Vince:)

xhyperyogix
05-02-12, 08:47
I'm on day 15 of sert and have found it very helpful for depressions and anx / panic. minimal side effects. could go as far to say i love them.....

alfredo1
06-02-12, 11:25
Any weight gain with them Yogi?

Carrera74
12-02-12, 15:14
This is a nice thread to see. When I was prescribed these last year all I saw/read about was the negative side effects and being a nervous wreck at the best of times decided to try to cope without them. I take propranolol and they have really helped me as the physical side of anxiety is much more under control but I do wonder if an AD would take the daily mental worry away. It sure would be nice to have a carefree day lol.

xhyperyogix
14-02-12, 20:16
hi alfredo,

no weight gain or loss. i've ate the same. hope it stays that way!!!!! went through worse anx / dep last week but better this week its been nearly one month now.

xxx