PDA

View Full Version : internal numbness?

f0rest
18-01-12, 08:15
hey guys :) just a post ato do with my numbness.Firstly id like to say im getting the better of the panick attack and generally im feeling better emotionally so thats a good positive :P, carcking on.. over the past few months ive been getting this internal numbness inside my head its actually pretty disturbing.. its like im spaced out and i cant feel any part of my body (really scary) should i go tto the doctors and get an appt with a neuro for them to say im ok again when i know myself something is up if i get numbness.. past few days ive not been eating very well but the numbness has been going on now for maybe 4 months or less i cant really remember, anyway guys thanks for reading, take care!! :)

-kevin:flowers:

12ema
18-01-12, 18:14
Hi this does sound like anxiety . i get all kinds of disturbing weird feelings like this that are hard to describe but its allways down to anxiety !

StressCase
18-01-12, 22:41
I agree, it does sound like anxiety. Anxiety really does so many strange things to the body. A few years back, I had a very strange feeling behind my eye. The more I had the feeling, the more I worried about it and the worse it got. It was such a strange feeling that I still can't actually describe it and I've never heard anyone talk of anything similar, but in the end it went away. It's come back a few times since, but now I know it's anxiety-related I don't worry about it and it passes.