PDA

View Full Version : so much stress at home

tricia56
18-01-12, 13:32
hi not sure if this is the right place to post but i have no one really to talk to about the stress im having at homeat the moment but just want to talk to some one one or get it all out my system wants on my mind .firstly ive had GAD fora few years now and was qiute bad with it last year and got worse when my daughter and grandchildren moved away from our home town thro no fault of her own but cant go into the details tho and i was really close to herand i sruggled to come to terms with it but got thro it and exepted she went,but in nov she became homeless and had to move back in with me with her 3 children even tho i dint have the room but couldnt see her homeless , she is very stressed out all the time and gets down quite alot and finds it hard to cope with children aswell as when she was away she started to take drugs which i only found out just before she moved back here with me because she says she couldnt cope being on her own ware she was because her partner got put away in prison she isnt taking them now but because of her bieng so stressed and down all the timeit seems to make me feel more anxiouse bieng around her all the time , and to make things worse now her partner is out of prison she keeps letting stay over at my house which i dont want him here but im not strong enough to tell her he has to go so i spend most of my time up in my room as i cant stand to be around them because of my daughters mood swings and bieng around her partner because i cant forgive him wat he has put my daughter thro as he is no good but my daughter cant see that we are all on beniefts so do strugle finacialy which dont help, so it so stressful here at the moment which is not helping me , but in trying to stay positive and say hopefully she will get a place of her own soon, and hopefully i will be able to try and get my self better again when she has moved out,but i get scared incase when she has gone i mite slip back to how i was before when she first moved away which i dont want to be like that again. sorry to pour all this out to strangers but just needed to talk to some one thk you

marie1974
18-01-12, 13:40
Hi hun, just read your thread and wanted to send u a hug, ooh its hard, esp with kids, knowing what to do for the best sometimes is hard work, i can understand u want to support your daughter and kids and also about her partner, but u have to make sure u think about yourself too, us mums always put ourselves last and i always think, if we r not strong and healthy, then how can we b there for our family.

Mayb you could start thinking about things u would like to do, once your daughter does move out, kinda plan ahead, i suffer bad anxiety and at times, i have to fight so hard to beat it, but by me keeping busy and not having too much thinking time, i get by, having my 3 kids helps too.

Has your daughter got any help for her drugs etc? mayb u and your daughter could have some fun together, sounds like u both need some fun and laughter.

Sorry i not great with advice, but here if u need me to listen, hugs xxxx

tricia56
18-01-12, 13:56
awwww thk u so much for your kind words its a great help to me knowing some one will listen and try and give me advise so thk you once again , my daughter didnt get help with the drugs thing she did it on her own but she does need to see gp and have a talk with him about how she is feeling but she wont go ,im planning on decorateing my house when my daughter goes as it needs doing so im focusing on that and looking forward to having my own room back to myself as im determing not to slip back to how i was before and start thinking about myself xx

marie1974
18-01-12, 14:00
You sound very positive hun, so that a really good thing, i know its hard sometimes and we all have bad days etc, but if u can stay positive as much as poss and thinking about good things like doing up ya house etc, that will make all the difference to how you feel.

I try to keep looking forwards and things always change and good always follows bad hun, hugs xxxx