PDA

View Full Version : So scared - twitching and blurred vision

sunflower7
18-01-12, 14:17
I have blurred vision in my right eye but my left eye seems fine. I have also had twitching muscles around my body but worse in my calfs. My right calf now also keeps going sore for a few seconds at a time. I am terrified as I had a baby 5 months ago so have him to look after. I keep testing my eyes and the right one is def blurry especially at a distance. Please can someone help me :weep:

sherylee xx
18-01-12, 18:23
i have the same hun got my eyes tested and i have an astigmatism which means my eyes are egg shped not round and its worse in my righteye whitch is the one thats most blurry go goe your eyes tested hun xx

sunflower7
20-01-12, 17:18
Thanks for your help. I have an eye test booked for tomorrow. I am so scared x

Acidomoduso
20-01-12, 20:25
Nothing to be scared of. I have a condition called CSR which rendered me blind in my left eye for about 6 weeks (it's a stress related tear in the retina into which the serous fluid seeps and causes a bubble under the retina). Surprisingly, this didn't bother me. It's because i was diagnosed and told it would clear by itself (which it did but my vision is still a little off colour and squished). Unfortunately it has come back so i may have to have laser treatment (depends on how bad it is) this time round.

I tell you this because i suffer from HA and as soon as i found out what it was and the fact that it wasn't life threatening, i was fine. Got me 5 weeks off work! As soon as you get there tomorrow and they tell you it's al ok, you'll be fine. I promise!

Good luck AND tell us when you get your all clear!! :yesyes:

stressyanxious
20-01-12, 20:32
my right eye is also blurrier than my left eye when I test distance wise and I suffer from negative afterimages :/
Is this anything to worry about?

xtremx
20-01-12, 23:00
I have blurred vision in my right eye but my left eye seems fine. I have also had twitching muscles around my body but worse in my calfs. My right calf now also keeps going sore for a few seconds at a time. I am terrified as I had a baby 5 months ago so have him to look after. I keep testing my eyes and the right one is def blurry especially at a distance. Please can someone help me :weep:

Hello sunflower. tell me about calf twitching mine twitch constantly 24/7 have done for the last year. I have been down the whole I have MND road and it gets you scared but you will find your twitching is down to that good old thing Stress/Anxiety.

I also get eye problams blurred and also the one i hate is looking at things and seeing them shaking in front of me also sometimes i get misty vision but again all brought on by anxiety.

As for the twitching mine has a name and it is called Benign Fasciculation Syndrome or BFS for short, totaly harmless yours sounds like it is cramping

Pop along to the forum

http://www.nextination.com/aboutbfs/