PDA

View Full Version : I need a friend that understands

lisa p
13-06-06, 12:57
Hi my name is Lisa and I live in Essex. I am 34 with two children of 4 and 8 I would love to have a friend to talk to, somebody that DOES actually understand what we are going through.

I suffer from Panic attacks and think I am suffering from agrophobia.

Please PM if you can help

Love

Lisa p

janie
13-06-06, 13:15
Hi Lisa

Everyone on this site understands what you are going through so you have lots of friends. Have you been suffering for a while? And the agrophobia - do you not like going out at all. I can go out but I sometimes really need to get home - it feels safe. So I do it in stages - just a quick trip to bank etc and then back. You can build it up over time. And it always helps if someone is with me - bit like a security blanket.

Hope you are ok - feel free to PM me anytime.

Janie xx

Nicki22
13-06-06, 14:08
hi lisa.. know wot your going through hun..hope your ok

pm if you need to talk xx

joolsukuk
14-06-06, 12:28
hi there,
you can pm me anytime, im 36 year old single mum of two girls 12/15, i had pa for years but they stopped and i now have ga and agrophobia, i was always out before so i know how hard it is to get people to understand! ive been on prozac for about 7 weeks and that is helping i have started to venture out nerve wrecking, but im doing it are you on meds?, hope to talk to you soon

jools xx

fisher
17-08-06, 19:45
hi lisa my names joanne i am 32 and i suffer from anxiety, i have just joined this site tonight, ifr you would like to email me my email is joannelyons@3mail.com or my other one is it (buttonsj@it) would be nice to here from you hope to here from you soon take c x

juju
17-08-06, 21:09
hey lisa
pm me any time im 36 married two kids well three inc my hubby lol
we r all ere 4 u hun
julie

we are all stronger people after having this