PDA

View Full Version : heart pulpatations?

Harribo
19-01-12, 02:45
Are heart pulpatations in general dangerous? I was in hospital recently with headaches which I had for weeks and weeks and chest pain, they did a blood tests and tested my heart enzymes and also had an ecg and a ct scan on my head. Everything came back normal and there is nothing wrong with my brain or heart. I'm not really that concerned as I have had many ecgs and they have all been normal. I don't want to consult doctor google I was just wondering are pulpations normal? I just noticed them really when I was lieing in bed and holding my phone on my chest and there was slight movement of my phone. I'm not worried just curious. So all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

-Harry :)

ewood79
19-01-12, 03:01
Hey Harry

They are perfectly normal, it's just that we notice them more than non anxious people.

It's just the adrenalin etc going through us....

But still when we are anxious it's not that nice to feel it etc....

Cheers

Harribo
19-01-12, 03:06
Cheers ewood, just wondering bit weird as I didn't even feel anything it was just my phone bobbing up and down haha, I don't feel as anxious lately bought some herbal tea vitamin b and these stress capsules today they seem to be working so far I don't feel ''normal'' as such but there doing a half decent job. I have had no word of a lie around 20-30 ecgs so I think if there was something wrong with my heart it would of shown by now haha. I would love to know how much iv cost the nhs. I feel like such a plank! :/

ewood79
20-01-12, 02:56
Haha mate I've probably had about 12 over the last 5 years but also a stress test from a cardiologist and he said I had another 60 years left in me!

But we still worry...... And we worry because we are scared of a physical symptom of our perceived thought of danger!

Sounds simple dosnt it!