PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

shelley1813
19-01-12, 13:13
Any1 suffer from constant dizziness. Mine is most days i get awful head rushes cant focus properly and well im going to fall over,even though i never have done. Been suffering on and off for nearly 2 years. Do you think its anxiety related.

Stormsky
19-01-12, 13:15
Definately anxiety..constant rush of chemicals and adrenaline... i used to have it really bad... been ok for a while now though thank god!

melvin
19-01-12, 14:34
what do you mean by rushes

chl_hobbs
19-01-12, 14:41
I get dizziness all the time. Especially the day AFTER ive been really anxious, almost like my body is catching up with me reacting to the panic the day before. I hate it. I resisted the diagnosis from the Drs etc and was admamant that it was my painkillers / something wrong/ antidepressants/low BP. However, it wasnt until i felt really good one week, and realised i was still on those tablets but hadnt been anxious at all. Its mad to think what your body can do to you as a result of anxiety .

charlotte

jade1978
19-01-12, 14:48
I get this too, often accompanied by a numb feeling up the side of my face and head, even though they aren't numb, its a not nice sensation.

shelley1813
19-01-12, 15:37
Head feels funny and get a mad rush. Its horrible. And fell very spaced out like im not really here. Thank you for all your posts. :)