PDA

View Full Version : Slight pain at upper middle back - with gas/abdominal problems

Beyonderz
20-01-12, 08:36
Hey all,

I was reading IBS forum in order to get more info and get some relaxing answers but I couldn't find anything about pain at back side. Sorry for asking once again.

I had been experiencing this abdominal problems and excessive gas since 3-4 weeks and already started having some limitations in my diet (and going to see doctor soon). I have had diarrhea VERY RARELY in my life but I do BM everyday at least once. I've always had so much gas because it's in the family but yesterday evening (maybe because of much stress) I started having some slight pain (not continuous) in between my shoulder blades (scapula I guess). It's like a very slight burning sensation more than a severe pain or ache. Mixed with a little bit muscle soreness or stiffness. I also have this "under right (sometimes left) rib cage" type of pain which you all mentioned. But I obviously have so many gas bubbling sounds in all around abdomen. And a slight sore feeling in my lower back sides (especially right). I have a kidney stone also which basically never moves or aches (I forgot which side).

I am wondering if bowel/abdomen/stomach related stuff can effect back side also, especially upper parts.

I don't want to get panic over a type of slight sore feeling because I want to believe it would give stronger pain or ache (in addition to some other different symptoms) if it was lung/liver related serious issues. And my body feels a bit warm in that area but also in my abdomen, the places where I have slight pain or cramps.

I am going to ask doctor anyways but I need to wait a couple of days it seems.

Greenman50
20-01-12, 09:08
Hi
I,ve had ibs for over 20 years (never been scoped) just dianosed by my symtoms.
My ibs symtoms have always seemed different from other peoples for some reason .
I mainly get a "warm" feeling in my left or right side at the front , but it can also be at the back aswell on both sides and goes up to my chest at times .
Its now in my back in the kidney area but also moves right to the front aswell :shrug:
Its as if (guessing) the discomfort gives differed pain/discomfort elsewhere .
I also get the gurgling , loose stools and pencil thin ones aswell ...yuk sorry .
I,ve had it on and off for years so it doesn,t worry me but its getting to me at the moment as i,ve had it a month none stop !