PDA

View Full Version : Feeling of 'stuff in chest' when going for a 5 minute walk!?!

VioletWings
20-01-12, 17:49
Yesterday and today I tried to go a little walk and I felt as if I couldn't go long for I felt like I had something blocking up my chest or in there which also made feel breathless the more I walked. I've still got these chest symptoms and have barely done any exercise the last 4 weeks! Just want them to go away..
Sorry for posting on this subject again =( Could this all still be part of this 'virus'?? :huh: I don't know what is wrong with me!

crystal17
21-01-12, 16:39
Maybe you are just a bit unfit if you've not done much exercise over the past few weeks. Or could be the start of a virus.
Doesnt sound like its serious though :)

VioletWings
21-01-12, 17:06
Thanks Crystal, I am sure I am unfit! haha. I've also been getting indigestion when walking.. no idea what that is??

xtremx
21-01-12, 20:24
Thanks Crystal, I am sure I am unfit! haha. I've also been getting indigestion when walking.. no idea what that is??

Hi VioletWings. I think you have hit the nail on the head indigestion (GERD).

I get the same feelings you do after a short time of walking i get a feeling that something is like stuck behind my sternum (and a kind of pressure).And that seems to bring me in to a panic attack.

But i have had it all checked out to rule out angina as it was brought on by walking and told it is my gerd/indigestion playing up.

Try not to over worry about it. But as i always say get a doctor to check you out at the end of the day.

VioletWings
21-01-12, 23:49
Thank you xtremx!