PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Rush of Stress/Sadness and Panic

nrowe2
21-01-12, 13:48
Hello,

I haven't posted on here for AGES as I havent really needed too.. My life changed over the past year I left a relationship I wasnt happy with, Moved house, bought a cute new dog..Met an amazing new guy who up until a few days ago I've been smitten.

I have no idea whats happened to me..I started the Pill CERAZETTE 2 months ago (well on my 3rd packet now) and about 2 weeks ago I suffered for a week with a Sinus headache that turned into a tension headache, which then gave me dizziness, Bleeding all the time (all side effects from this POP Pill) NOW I cannot shake the feeling of Panic/Depression/Scared...I don't even want to talk to anyone as I feel like my head is going to explode!!!

Really sad thing is its my birthday on monday..My boyfriend has planned an amazing trip to a posh hotel which now I'm not even looking forward to (which is SOOOO not like me)

I literally feel like I'm not here? I just feel like I need a PILL to make me feel like I did a few weeks ago??

Does anyone think this maybe down to the Cerazette Pill? I'm gutted and confused :(

xxxxxxxxxxx

Tia Maria
21-01-12, 13:56
Hiya

Like you, I have not been on the site for ages as I have not felt the need to and also, like you, I am feeling a little 'down' and tearful - although I have not started a new pill.

It certainly sounds like it could be down to the new pill - not uncommon for the first few weeks or so and I am sure it will pass. I often feel that I don't want to speak to anyone about and just going back on this site and writing about it helps enormously, so keep doing this as sometimes just having a little peace of mind gets you through the worst times. I am happy for you to send me a PM if you want to talk more.

Just have a lovely birthday and try and forget everything else.
M x

CONS
21-01-12, 14:00
2 months ago you said you started it, should have settled into it by now really, talk to your doc and get an alternative.

Medicine is more of an art than a science when it comes down to what affects who and how.

nrowe2
21-01-12, 14:03
I have PM'd you Tia Maria... And thanks CONS..I was ok on this pill literally up until a few days ago...Its kinda hit me full throttle and I think I'm just freaking out (which is making it worse) As I cant understand WHY I feel like this..Just need to try shake it off... NOWWWW :) xxxx

clc
21-01-12, 14:12
Well I have actually just stopped my pill (Microgynon) which I have been on or years because apparently it can cause depression an anxiety especially If you are prone to it.

That doesn't mean the pill caused it but I decided not to take my chances and har ditched it.

nrowe2
21-01-12, 14:16
How long ago did you stop it hun? I'm thinking about stopping or not sure whether to try ride it out ..As it may just be my crazy head??? xxxxx

clc
21-01-12, 14:55
Only 3 weeks ago but I've been taking it 5 years so will take a while to get it out my system! I have just heard other stories about pills causing depression and it does actually mention it in the leaflet.

Having said that people get on fine with it and it might not have caused mine but i am trying everything!

nrowe2
21-01-12, 14:57
Do you feeel any different yet then? I might carry on for a week or so..And if it gets any worse I'm stopping..

I'm the same..ANYTHING to stop thinking and feeling all irrational :) xxxx

Stormsky
21-01-12, 15:26
Im off meds too, been off 5 months now... they didnt make me feel good... its been hard being off them too, but decided to try the natural way after years of the meds doing nothing to help me really... they did help the anxiety, but thats about all....