PDA

View Full Version : Sick =(

ju5t1n917
14-06-06, 10:03
I have this acne cyst well thats what the doctor says it is... but it kinda hurts and its starting to scare me. I went to sleep and I just woke up n I feel really really nervous and crap...=( I'm scared

ju5t1n917
14-06-06, 11:33
Wow, I was really sleepy when I made this post but anyways.. I feel alil better not and I'm not as nervous. I'm thinking its my ear and not my acne cyst that is hurting...

I'm confused.. My acne cyst is under my skin with no head on it or anything and its really small. It's right under my ear where my ear n jawbone meet. Is this normal for an ance cyst?

whatisitnow
14-06-06, 12:25
You sure its not an enlarged gland? I had something that sounds similar years ago, in the same place and it was an enlarged gland about the size of a small pea. Lasted a few weeks then disappeared.

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

ju5t1n917
15-06-06, 04:59
umm, actually yes i think it is... I heard him say something about a enlarged gland but i also heard him say something about oil or something... So maybe thats what it is and its not quite as big as a pea.. its really really small.. like the size of a tip of a pencil (used to be bigger)