PDA

View Full Version : Anybody suffer with Epilepsy on here?

friendswanted2012
22-01-12, 10:22
I have Epilepsy and find it very hard to accept change which cause anxiety and depression and feeling insecure.

belvederebabe
30-01-12, 16:57
Hi I have epilepsy, I have temporal Lobe Epilepsy and suffer from Complex Partial Seizures.
I also suffer and have suffered for many years with anxiety and depression.

pixydust87
30-01-12, 19:02
Hi I have epilepsy, grand mal, that was brought on from having peti-mal as a child and from drinking alott a few years ago. I was very depressed when I came back in a worse form and the meds they put me on zonked me out compleatly to the point I wanted to chuck my self in front of a bus to get out of the achs they were causing me, they changed my meds and it got better, it takes time and its a shock when u first get diagnosed, fell free to message me if u want to chat :)

lleksam
30-01-12, 19:54
I have my ECG on friday, They think my mood swings could be TLE as they normally come with some disconnection from the world and other strange feelings.

PanchoGoz
30-01-12, 19:55
I've often wondered if I have epilepsy...it would explain a lot. I don't have seizures but I get unexplainable sensations in my mind that I can't even begin to describe and I have spells of seeing things out of proportion. Maybe I'm one of you. I hope you find peace with your illness :)

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

I would like what he is having ^

pixydust87
31-01-12, 13:07
Good luck with the ecg on friday, hope you get the answers your looking for, I've had many sorts of test for my epilepsy and they still can find out why I have it. Its better controled now thou :)