PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

cerridwen
22-01-12, 15:46
Hello everyone,
I have been a member of NMP for over six years, but never really used the forum before. I have been reading the forum postings recently and found them very helpful, so I thought I would dive in and introduce myself.
I have know for many, many years that I suffer from anxiety, and my GP diagnosed generalised anxiety disorder in 2002, after a particularly stressful period. Recently, I have finally accepted that my anxiety mostly expresses itself through me being worried about my health. I am very health anxious, and the strength of that health anxiety waxes and wanes, depending on what's happening in my life.
So, here I am, looking for e-buddies who are experiencing the same things as me, and for practical tips on managing my health anxiety (and anxiety in general). I am really glad to be here at NMP; I have a bit of a health anxiety episode at the moment and it's comforting to read the posts from all of you here at NMP.

Love,

Cerridwen:unsure:

diane07
22-01-12, 15:47
Hi cerridwen

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

william wallace
23-01-12, 15:47
:welcome: