PDA

View Full Version : please please please help me

laura1988
22-01-12, 16:51
hi all,

was just in the car coming home from a day out and have had the biggest heart palp that i have ever had and now i'm in tears it was awful!! i must have had about 4 or 5 in a row n went all hot and dizzy with tunnel vision and now i feel very shaky i've been having this bad leg pain for about a week now its not swollen or hot or red and its not in one place its in different parts but i now think its a bllod clot and some has broken off n gone to my heart, i'm so scared that im gonna die and leave my daughter without me some one please help? has anyone had these sorts of palps?

Stormsky
22-01-12, 17:25
Im sure it was just anxiety, but i dont think our replies will reassure you, you should pop and see your GP to ease your mind.

laura1988
22-01-12, 17:32
thanks, i am going to make a appointment for tomorrow just trying to get though tonight xx

CONS
22-01-12, 17:53
"has anyone had these sorts of palps?"

Pretty much all of us, most of us have them everyday, a few times a day.

Shaking could be due to mild shock or more likely the adrenaline that you released from the attack, both are normal, we all worry about clots and death also, read posts on here and you will see that it is normal, by all means see the doc and get that reassurance, all the best

laura1988
22-01-12, 17:57
thanks :) i think what has made it worse is the tunnel vision and how long it lasted xx

laura1988
22-01-12, 18:19
i no thanks, bloody anxiety :( do you get the tunnel vision too? xxx

laura1988
22-01-12, 19:05
thanks for all your help xx

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Has anyone eber had tunnel vision with them? X

pablo22
22-01-12, 19:21
ive gotten tunnel vision!! twice, and they were my biggest panic attacks! its complete anxiety!! have some chamoille tea when u get home and put ur feet up x