PDA

View Full Version : Major Headache and just fed up with all these horrible symtopms.

Em.ma
22-01-12, 18:45
About 10 mins ago ive come down with a huge headache and i suddenly feel very nauseous and ill and sleepy.
Im scared about carbon monoxide posiining possibly.
Also i've been in all day and havn't had much movement except walking round the house a bit and having a bath and i have a few pains in my legs.

Stormsky
22-01-12, 18:56
ditto, been like this for 3 days... headaches constant, sicky and no energy... its anxiety...

Em.ma
22-01-12, 18:59
Yes that and the fact that i've been sitting near my radiotor and have just moved away from it to see if that helps lol :D
Hope you feel better soon, it isn't nice at all.

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I went to bed about 10pm last night and i woke at 11am and i am shattered again now.
Ever since i've had anxiety i've been sleeping for England haha despite the horrible dreams i have :(

Stormsky
22-01-12, 19:03
Too much sleep isnt good for you either!! im the same, even if i get up early, i just go back to bed for few more hours! but tomorrow im getting up at 8am! and staying up! i dont go to bed before midnight tho...

Em.ma
22-01-12, 19:05
Oh right.
I'm ready for bed now haha.
Tommorow I'm up at 6 for college but i could easily stay in bed till well gone 12.
I've felt so bad today i've sat worrying my self and now i'm sitting worrying ill get a clot from sitting in odd positions in bed all day. I have been doing coursework on my pc and revision in bed but i havn't mooved lol.

Stormsky
22-01-12, 19:35
ive been in bed most of day too!! i did get up to feed the dogs, and get food, but havent got dressed.. am am watch tv in bed now... i know this isnt good for me, i need to get out in the world of the living..

Em.ma
22-01-12, 19:40
Me neither haha. I had a bath and put my PJS back. Got to 4pm got dressed told mum id like to go out for a walk, she said no because it was getting dark. Dad told me he doesnt agree with her but to not let it be the subject of an argument and to drop it. So i went back to bed again.

Wuboo
22-01-12, 19:54
I am in bed too cuddled up with my poorly boy. I felt really tired and sicky today too!