PDA

View Full Version : dronin sound in ears/head :( please reply if you have/had this

sherylee xx
22-01-12, 22:13
hey peeps well i keep gettin a dronin sound in my ears/head :( like a vibratin sound it gets so loud sometimes and its scary :( i used to get soethin simila years ago but never let it bother me (didnt have health anxiety then) but this time it seems different :( got a headache too and blurry vision and some pressure and slight pain back of my nose, anyone else get that dronin vibratin sound in there ears/head?? its kinda like a dnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg sound :( best i can describe it

Wuboo
22-01-12, 22:20
It sounds like you are trying to explain tinnitus which is harmless. Have a listen to this, is this what it sounds like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIfqyHbKgY

sherylee xx
22-01-12, 22:32
thanks hun it doesnt sound like that mines more of a hummin sound but had a quick look through the other vids and some people have the hummin kinda sound so feel abit better do you know what causes it i dont want to google lol thanks again :) xx

S.dee
23-01-12, 01:14
Usually when your anxious your nervous system is overactive and your glands and everything els is overactive aswell, puts preasure on your ears, so thats why you can hear that noise, if you go onto the health anxiety article on ths website, it explains the symptom xx i got it all the time, hard t eplain what it is x:huh:

PinkRoxy
23-01-12, 07:39
Have you been swimming recently? cos you could have some water trapped in there that is what I get sometimes.

I think listening to that tinnitus thing kind of gave me tinnitus afterwards lol.

I get that rinnitus ringing but only sometimes and its more milder. that would be awful to live with :(