PDA

View Full Version : Legs and hands shaking inside

Wuboo
23-01-12, 13:30
Today it feels like my legs and hands are shaking inside and I'm not sure why. I have been taking Sertraline for about 3 weeks but never really experienced this before.

Sabre
23-01-12, 13:43
Hi Jay,
Possibly could be a side effect of the setraline but i wouldnt know as i dont take that, i take propranolol and i get the shakes on the inside as well, usually effects me in my upper chest and back and arms! jst feels like my back and chest is shaking trembling like mad and feels really uncomfortable! my shakes usually do only last for a short time then pass and come back on suddenly and this happens several times a day!

hungrycaterpillar
23-01-12, 17:21
I get inner trembling A LOT. Whether I am on tablets or not! I even went and asked my Dr about it last year as I was convinced I was getting Parkinsons Disease! It is a symptom of anxiety I am afraid. Very very annoying and quite frightening but you do get used to it, I promise!

swanlinnet
23-01-12, 18:56
Sertraline can cause once in a while mild shaking. The trick is understanding that it's not forever. Sertraline is, for some people, a very good drug. And once you are better and have no longer any need for Setraline you will look back and see just how useful this drug can be.

And, if you need ever to go back on Sertraline your experience should tell you it is a drug that does lift the mood and check what people call obsessive thoughts.

Good luck Vince:)

haz
23-01-12, 22:49
I sometimes get "inner tembling", I call it "vibrating", feels like a washing machine on spin cycle inside me.

I never experienced the sense of it coming from the inside until I started taking Sertraline.

It's not very nice. :-(

Danii
24-01-12, 02:08
I get the same exact shaking feeling inside, like my limbs are moving quickly from side to side, and i get it inside my head and body sometimes too. I'm not on any meds, I just suffer from an incredible amount of anxiety. Sometimes my jaw does it too

Wuboo
24-01-12, 09:28
I ended up going out and once I did the shaky feeling seemed to go so maybe it was the anxiety?