PDA

View Full Version : tingling again

lizmarshall
14-06-06, 12:07
I know i have already posted about this but over the weekend i was tingling from head to toe and it really freaked me out!!! it felt like i had creepy crawlys all over me (YUK!!)

All this is really starting to F**k me right off, just when i think i'm getting somewhere and starting to feel half normal, something else comes along to make me feel like crap!!!!

Any comments would be great.

Liz

Meg
14-06-06, 13:24
THis is extremely common,

We get all our nerve endings on red alert and lettiong you know of any changes at all.

Also hyperventilation (which it sounds you have have from other postings) will also lead to these feelings

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Wenjoy
14-06-06, 18:10
Hi - its hyperventilation - you breathe panicky and your body gets upset with oxygen and carbon dioxide balances wrong so it diverts blood around and you get tingly - just breathe in and out of your cupped hands for a few minutes or a paper bag to redress the balance agian. Wenjoy x

lizmarshall
15-06-06, 11:31
i am not having pa's or aa's when i am getting this tingling, i am relaxing most of the time, so dont see how i cannot be breathing properley.

Cheers
Liz

nomorepanic
15-06-06, 19:14
You don't have to be having a panic atack to be not breathing properly.

You still get the side effects. I yawn a lot and that is another sign that I am not breathing properly too.

You have to learn how to do it and it does take time but will help.

Nicola