PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour worry

and_y
23-01-12, 14:54
Hi guys for the last week I’ve been waking up with a loud ringing in my ears and for the last 3 -4 weeks I’ve been a bit light headed and had trouble concentrating I’m starting to worry about brain tumour’s i am definitely an anxiety sufferer as for the last 3 weeks my self-diagnosis has gone cirrhosis/liver cancer, bowel cancer to a brain tumour I’ve had blood work done which the doc says is fine but I’m still on Google every chance i get and I’m still looking for any new symptoms that appear. HELP.....

dusty41
23-01-12, 15:55
Oh I sympathise with you , but im sure it is your anxiety levels that are causing all these physical symptoms, I know I ve been going through it myself. Its amazing how our mind can control all these symptoms, distraction seems to work for me because the more you dwell and "worry " about an ache, a pain, or strange things going on in ya body the more intense and "real" they are !! Try not to google, I know youre trying to ease your mind but it can do more harm than good. Im sure if youre doctor suspected anything sinister he would have had you in hospital or having further tests, and all your bloods came back ok. I know sometimes even the doctors reassurance will make ya doubt it "What if the doctors missed something?? etc etc. All your symptoms deffinately point towards anxiety (look symptoms up on here and im sure you will find them all) Anyway I ope this as helped a little, I know how "horrible and real" it is for you at the moment, but try to keep busy,(have you tried any relaxation teqniques, this seems to help me at such time). Hope you feel better soon! x