PDA

View Full Version : have you . would you ?

mirry
14-06-06, 12:45
My friend went to see a fortune teller yest and got a good reading .
Im tempted to go about my panics but im too scared.

I just done a tarot online and this is what i got.......

THE CHARIOT

VICTORY THROUGH MIGHT.
ADVANCEMENT THROUGH BOLD ACTION.
CHANGE THROUGH FORCE.
ORDER ESTABLISHED THROUGH VIGILANCE.
A TRYING SITUATION MASTERED BY BALANCING OPPOSING FORCES AGAINST EACH OTHER.
DISIPLINE.
INDIVIDUAL EFFORT AND ENDURANCE WILL TURN THE TIDE.

with me doing the cbt , this was just what i needed to hear. :D

mirryx

lizmarshall
14-06-06, 12:54
i have been to one before, not bad.

the tarot reading you had was encouraging (cant spell, DOH)

Its worth a try Mirry.

Liz

Meg
14-06-06, 13:20
Mirry

Only go if you're prepared to hear anything. Most don't give you bad news though.

I went to 4 in a row once as I didn't like what the first one said. Bit like needing a second opinion. Lol

They were right though !!

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Daisybun
14-06-06, 13:49
Hi Mirry, I would just be careful as you are vulnerable and as Lucy has said it may start to control your life, you don't want to replace one thing with another, YOU want to have control over your life. Personally i wouldn't.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Ammeg
14-06-06, 16:11
hey mirry,
i love tarot readins!!!! I learnt to read me own 2!!
all u have to remember is its not 100% true and dont live by the cards!!
U can get scary readings but try not to dwell on bad things!! Fortune tellers, slitly diffferent to tarot readers, generally give u a good one anyway!!!
Let us know how it goes if u decide to do it!!
Ammegxxx

Piglet
15-06-06, 13:17
Mirry,

Hi ya hun - I prefer oracle cards to tarot cards as they tend to be a little less intense and tend to focus more on the positive.

I once had my fortune told when I was teenager and it scared the life out of me - she told me I would have a serious operation in my late teens - I told her quite firmly "I sooooo will not" and I didn't!!!!!!!!!! The lady said I was a very interesting case and to come back in a few years time to tell her how I got on (this made me madder than ever as she didn't say this to any of my mates). After this experience I left this kinda stuff well alone.

However in recent years with my love of crystals ever growing I came across some oracle cards by Doreen Virtue and now have a few sets. My kids love me to do readings for them and some have been uncanny but all in a nice gentle and positive way.

Much like crystals they are aids to knowing yourself and helping yourself to grow spiritually and as long as you keep your common sense intact can be a very pleasurable pastime. :D:D:D:D:D

www.holisticshop.co.uk - I should have shares in the flippin place I recommend it so much!!

Piglet xx

Paddington
15-06-06, 14:12
i am with piglet on this one ,[doreen rules ok!lol]keep it light and gentle,if you want to spend money and help your anxiety have reiki sessions or indian head massage[bliss]i worry bout readings of any sort ,Have had 3 and it has all been cobblers!But have seen others run their lives by readings and such likw it is soo sad and the world is full of charlatens hun!If you go ,go with a sense of fun,dont expect miracles they rarely happen!love and light Mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

hayles
15-06-06, 15:31
Hi Mirry,

My Mum reads Tarots, and started doing this when she went through her panic attacks. I love having mine read, and have to beg with my Mum to do them when i see her!!!!

With regards to a clairvoyant reading...hhhmmmm not so sure. My Mum has had 2 done and they have been scarily accurate, my mum doesnt reccomend it too me, what with the state of mind i am currently in. However i would love to go and someone tell me that i am not going to die young...lol!

However when my Mum had hers done they never mentioned any of her children dying, so i take great comfort in that!

let me know how you get on xx

Hay x

mirry
15-06-06, 15:50
i used to have a book that taught me how to do tarot cards and palm readings, I had a nasty experiance with them because my aunty wanted to look at the book and read her palm, it said she would die in her mid 40s. I told her its all a load of rubbish. a few months later she did die and i threw the book away. It could of been just a whim but it did effect me deeply at the time because i was only 18.

I visted a fortune teller when i was 20 who told me that i would marry a leo and move west and it all came true !

oracle cards sound good though.

mirryx