PDA

View Full Version : Panicing from natural medication, some help please ?

Grawger
24-01-12, 03:37
Okay i dont know if i posted this in the right place but, im on the edge of panic at the moment . . . i think its from the cocktail of natural remedies i bought the other day -
-passion flower and valerian
-5-htp
-inositol (although didnt take today)
magnesium
-multivits

i feel way too sleepy and depersonalised, llike everything will jus fade away if i fall asleep, which id love to sleep but my bodys so slow right now im scared i wont wake up

maybe its just my anxiety an panic an not the pills at all but i dunno, im wondering if anyone else has had any experience with these stuff ?

please help

thanks

Adam

Anxious_gal
24-01-12, 07:26
Well pretty much tthe first 3 can make you sleepy, so maybe stop one of the first two to see if it helps :)

Beyonderz
24-01-12, 09:13
It"s probably because of the thoughts of possible side effects of these substances and all, especially if you are trying those the first time :)

Until your panic is controlled better, do not use anything from natural remedies, which you do not know much about. Try to stick with what your Dr gives you.

Feel better soon

Grawger
24-01-12, 09:58
Thanks guys, panic over now, I've just woke up with no memory of falling asleep - but at least I woke up ! :D
I think it was like you said, Beyonderz, about thinking about possible side affects, as I read that day that too much serotonin can give you heart problems or something. Silly mind probably just took that and used it to give me a bit of a panic ! I'll stop taking at least one of them, probably the 5-htp
I just feel silly now for panicking just because I was tired :doh:

Thanks again

Adam