PDA

View Full Version : Left side of face feels Numb

xtremx
24-01-12, 13:34
Hi every now and again my left side of my face starts to feel like it is numb and feels like it is sagging (but it is not) look in the mirror my face is fine ask my wife it looks fine.

First i will start to feel a tingling/numbness on the left side of my top lip and that then spreads to my cheek and then around my eye only on the left side untill it reaches my ear then my ear feels funny (like everything goes dull in the left ear).

Also get a pressure feeling in my left temple area that lasts all day.

I do clench my teeth (have a scalloped tongue).

The last time i felt like this i seen my doctor who did some quick facial tests to see if it was a mini stroke and she said no.

And since the last time i had a problam like this i have had a brain mri with contast and that was all clear.

Does this sound like my anxiety playing up (even though i dont feel stressed ofr anything like that).

Em84
24-01-12, 14:05
Anxiety does crazy things....my jaw sometimes goes numb....my face is tingling at the moment but I'm having a panic attack which has been going on for a bit. If you have had the most Important and relevant tests, I wouldn't worry......
X

xtremx
24-01-12, 17:08
Anxiety does crazy things....my jaw sometimes goes numb....my face is tingling at the moment but I'm having a panic attack which has been going on for a bit. If you have had the most Important and relevant tests, I wouldn't worry......
X

Thanks Em84, I think it helps for others to point out the good points ie: you have had the relevent tests done.

But as with most people the strange feelings that anxiety can cause can seem distressing even though you now what it is.

:)

ElectricAlice
15-09-12, 15:17
I get this too :( Very scared.