PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day

jarmummy123
24-01-12, 14:29
I woke up really hot in the night about 4am, then started to panic and felt dizzy. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 7.30am and felt a bit odd, then HA started. I then felt really dizzy and like I was in a haze. Went on Dr Google and kept bringing up brain tumours again. Rung GP and have booked an appt for thursday. I wnet out for a walk and fresh air and felt ok. But still keep thinking about tumours and make me feel unsteady which then makes me think about tumours. I could cry I feel so stressed and like I am not really with it today.

Stormsky
24-01-12, 14:37
You dont have a tumor im sure... i wake up like this many days... i dont have health anx, so i can just put it down to anx.. but hopefully gp will reassure you if nothing else will...

Wuboo
24-01-12, 15:55
Yeah I doubt you do either, I think that when your head feels like it's in a haze it's derealisation which is part and parcel of anxiety. It makes you feel really disconnected, I get this most days.

jarmummy123
24-01-12, 18:15
I have been checked by 2 drs who told me I don't have a tumour, one looked into the back of my eye to check the pressure.