PDA

View Full Version : hi, im new

leanne1980
14-06-06, 14:01
Hi every1

my name is Leanne, im 25 and live in Kent, since jul 03 ive been suffering with panic attacks, i thought i was well and truely on the way to normality, but a friend of mine suddenly died 3 weeks ago and all the feeling have come flooding back.
im so glad ive found this site

leanne xx

Daisybun
14-06-06, 14:18
Hi Leanne and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about yuor loss, it is natural that you are feeling in shock, your feelings are perfectly normal, you have just lost a friend. Don't start to panic that its anxiety back, just try and think about it in terms of 'I've just lost a friend and i am grieving and that is a normal thing to do'. There's lots of help and support here.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

hayles
14-06-06, 14:27
welcome Leanne.

Am sorry to hear of tragic loss.
Hope you find all the help and support you need here.

Big Hugs xx

Hay x

giddy
14-06-06, 16:58
Welcome to the site Leanne
I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.
Love Helen

polly daydream
14-06-06, 18:55
Welcome Leanne, sorry for your loss, hope you find comfort in the site.

Polly x

Di
14-06-06, 19:24
Hi Leanne, welcome to the site, I'm new here too. So sorry to hear about your friend.

Di x

trac67
14-06-06, 20:00
Hi Leanne,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Nicki22
14-06-06, 20:45
hi Leanne..
Welcome to the forum..sorry to hear about your friend
Hope you find all the help you need..you will make a lot of new friends on ere xx

Paddington
15-06-06, 10:33
hello leanne, i am so sorry to hear of the death of your friend,you are grieving,and all the feelings you are getting are normal,you may be getting similat symptoms but there is a reason for them at the moment,I mean,usually when we have a panic attack or our anxiety levels rise there is no obvious cause at the time is there,just that adrenalin pumpin round saying run,run ,runBut in this instance you have had a terrible shock hun and are reacting accordingly.Allow yourself to grieve hun.We are allhere to listen,keep us posted.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

clickaway
15-06-06, 12:51
Hello Leanne - welcome to the forum.

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your friend - it must be a very difficult time for you right now, and I hope that coming here will give you comfort in this and with your panic attacks.

It is only natural that you will suffer more with your attacks - its all part of the grieveing process.

Many of us here suffer the death of a loved one, or other traumatic events, but we come out the other side stronger.

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

nomorepanic
15-06-06, 18:52
Hi Leanne

Welcome aboard.

Very sorry to hear about your friend and I hope we can help you get back on track.

Nicola

dream
15-06-06, 20:45
Hi Leanne
a very warm welcome to this site ,
so sorry to hear about your friend ,
take care denise xxxx

denise

EmmaJane
15-06-06, 22:01
Hi Leanne,

Welcome to the site,

Im so sorry to hear about your friend. What a shock.

We are all hear to help to you

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

jackie
18-06-06, 21:20
hiya leanne

hope your ok, remember it is ok to grieve

take care

jackie

EmmaJane
18-06-06, 21:33
Hi Leanne, how r u feeling now?

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

chucklehound
18-06-06, 22:05
Hi Leanne and welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

shiv
19-06-06, 14:29
Hello there and welcome. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Shiv x

ps. I'm from kent too. Whereabouts are you?