PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone im bk

anx mum
24-01-12, 20:46
Hi been without a computer for a while nice to be back and on a positive note feeling much better touch wood. Started doing an anxiety course weekly and can u believe im having driving lessons. Last year was awful so hopefully this year will be better. Missed talking to you all

pinkdove
24-01-12, 22:00
Hi :welcome: back glad to hear you are feeling better, and good luck with the driving lessons :)

snowgoose
24-01-12, 22:05
So pleased Anx mum to hear you are feeling better and having driving lessons .
You had a horrible time last year .........but got through it .
now the future looks bright ....onwards you go .and up gal !!! :flowers:
snow :hugs:

Carys
24-01-12, 22:17
Hiyer ! Welcome back :D

eva82
25-01-12, 00:17
Hi Hun.. I've missed you!!! So happy to hear you're doing better. Xx

nomorepanic
25-01-12, 00:44
Welcome back

I know how bad you were last year so can you tell people what turned things around as you were really in a bad place and it would help others to know what helped etc

Glad you are doing so well xxx

suzy-sue
25-01-12, 00:49
Welcome back Bev .So pleased you feel so much better now .Good luck with the driving ..T/c Sue x

amandaj
25-01-12, 11:44
wb bev glad to hear your doing so much better x

anx mum
25-01-12, 15:12
:flowers:Thank u for all the replies. In answer to nicolas question last year my anxiety was sky high i had physical pains not even the doctors could explain in my mind i was convinced i had a blood clot so convinced i went to hospital and rung ambulances i felt alone as my hubby was working i would beg him to come home he never things got so bad i ended up in hospital i was then diagnoised with scatica and acid reflex someone seemed to be listening i was on a physc ward where my meds were put right i was there six weeks missed my kids like mad but for me this got me better. If anyone ever wants to talk pm me i totally understand and il be happy to help as you have helped me so much

JT69
26-01-12, 10:18
Hi Bev,

Welcome back...I remember how bad you were last year and what you went through and its so good that you have decided to post.

So often people feel better and forget to pop back and let us know and I for one are left wondering etc so its nice to hear you are doing well.

May it continue for you and I wish you well with your driving lessons...will give you something to focus on.

Onwards and upwards for you hunny>:yahoo:

Jo.x

nicola1980
26-01-12, 11:44
Hi and welcome back :D so pleased your feeling better :D x x

ElizabethJane
26-01-12, 16:41
Hi Bev it is good to have you back and feeling much better. You have been through a lot and it is good to post your success too. Best wishes with the driving. EJ